Saturday, January 30, 2010

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!

NY & Company was having a "Buy 1 get 1 FREE" sale on all of their pants on Friday. Normally I hate NY&Co pants b/c even their low rise is too high for me (damn short torso of mine), but I had bought a pair of their Boyfriend capris a couple weeks ago and they were perfect for me. I figured they would make great "track" pants, so I ended up getting 4 pairs (2 kahki & 2 grey/blue). I was $2 short of my coupon of "$30 off $75", so I threw in a beaded bracelet for my daughter at $2.99. Jackpot.

I'm sure you are wondering why I am considering these capris "track" pants. Well my step son (who is 8.5) races dirtbikes, and I spend about 30 weekends out of the year at the Motocross track. Yes, I said "weekends" as in all day both Sat & Sunday!! We are ouside all day and of course it is dirty & dusty & muddy & all the elements you can think of. It will ruin any clothes you wear out there. So I have seperate "track" clothes for the family. After a couple times wearing a thte track they all seem to have a yellowish dinge to them, or stains. Mosttimes I really don't care about the kids clothes since within 5 min of us being there they are already filthy. Clothes that I don't mind getting ruined, those are "track" clothes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment