Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GREEN DRESS






Since I needed something to start this blog off, I am going to have to do a retro post.


On 01/13/10 I got this dress from JC Pennys. It is the Aylx Waffle bodice sweater dress in a great Kelly Green color with 3/4 sleeves. Origionally $70, red tagged to 19.99, and with an additional 15% off coupon was mine for $18.42 (after tax of course.) What makes this deal even more juicy is that the dress is still on the JCP website for $34.99 on clearance!


I loved this dress SO MUCH that I ended up wearing it the very next day. It is cold in MD, so I paired with the dark brown leggins and tan suede knee boots. The boots have a cute little bows on the ankles.
Dress- Aylx- $18
Leggins- Burlington Coat Factory- $5
Shoes- Amanda (Macys circa 2006)- $42

No comments:

Post a Comment